Are you a iPhone owner? If yes, then you might not be knowing the following iPhone tricks you can do with your phone.
Here are 15 iPhone tricks you should try:
- If you turn on airplane mode while charging, then your iPhone will charge much faster.
- If you make any mistake while texting, writing an email or editing a photo, simply shake your phone and this will show up and allow you to edit easily.
- To add a period and space while writing a new sentence, just double-tap the spacebar.
- Just say ‘what flights are overhead’ to find out what airplanes are flying above you.
- Hold the home button down and the on/off button at the top right corner at the same time to take screenshot.
- You can teach Siri how to pronounce words. just say, ‘That’s not how you pronounce “_____” and she will offer you alternatives.
- If you want to listen to audiobooks or music before you go to sleep, simply set a timer so it turns off.
- To control the scrubbing rate of video and audio, move your finger down the screen as your scrub through it.
- You can use the volume up or down buttons to take a photo, when the camera app is open.
- To use your iPhone as a level, just swipe left in the Compass app.
- To read the text loud, use speak selection on iPhone and iPad.
- You can create a passcode with letters instead of numbers. Simply, go to Settings > General > Passcode Lock and turn off Simple Passcode.
- You can view a more detailed calendar.
- You can see the timestamps of text messages by sliding the texts over.
- You can set your phone to emit light for lights instead of noise. Go to Settings > General > Accessibility. Now scroll down and turn on LED Flash for Alerts.
So, are you using these iPhone tricks? Also, if you know any other good iPhone trick, don’t forget to share with us.