OnePlus Two Will Soon Launch With Type C-USB and Other Featured Upgrades over Oneplus One
OnePlus, Chinese start-up will soon launch their next Flagship Smartphone- OnePlus Two with Type C-USB. The specifications of OnePlus Two have not been officially announced, but it will reportedly sport a display of 5.5-inch LTPS LCD capacitive touch screen protected by a Corning Gorilla Glass 4, 4GB of RAM, a strong non-removable Li-Po3300 mAh battery and run on Android 5.1 Lollipop.
There are many benefits of using Type C-USB; some of them are as follows:
1. Type C USB will support USB 3.1 and USB power delivery.
2. It can also work as video ports like DisplayPort and HDMI.
3. It’s reversible, so we don’t need to fumble it anymore to plug it in the correct way.
4. Data can be transferred at up to 10 Gbps.
5. It can deliver power up to 100w depending on your wall socket, that’s enough to charge laptops.
6. Like all USBs, Type-C USB is also an open standard and won’t be exclusive to any one company. It is also backwards-compatible, so you can use it with the old ports that are already all around you.
— OnePlus (@oneplus) June 22, 2015
The OnePlus Two will make use of a Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 v2.1 and the company claims that the overheating issue of the earlier processor has been resolved with the new version of the SoC. The OnePlus 2 is expected to have a main camera of 16 MP and a 5 MP front camera. It was expected that OnePlus Two will be launched in the first week of June, but it didn’t happen. But now reports have claimed that it will be launched in July.