Many people come to that stage in their marriage where doubts creep in. There may be times when your spouse sneaks outside to speak to someone, stays up after you’ve slept, or uses WhatsApp or some other internet messenger at times when he or she doesn’t respond to your messages. There may be times when your spouse says he or she is on the way to work but when you call them up, they never arrived. There may be all kinds of red flags or you may just be overthinking matters, but with the best mobile spy, you can find mental peace. Here are three top spy apps that help you get every information on the target device, without making you detectable.
#1 Xnspy – Best Mobile Spy with Comprehensive Features
Xnspy has a variety of features that allow users to have complete and remote control of the target device. What you have to do is to install it on your spouse’s smartphone (Android or iOS) and then you can see everything from the control panel. Just a little heads up, for non-jailbroken devices, it requires the target’s iCloud credentials. In the control panel, you can access every feature individually on the dashboard. Here’s a quick list of things you can do with this app:
- Read all incoming and outgoing text messages
- Listen to recordings of all incoming and outgoing calls
- Turn on the recorder remotely to record and listen to discussions around the target device
- Track the target device using the inbuilt GPS tracker
- Watchlist places using the inbuilt geo-fencing tool and get alerts whenever your target enters or leaves defined areas
- Access contact lists including those in email (Gmail app). You can also block contacts remotely
- Access target’s browser history and bookmarks
- Take screenshots remotely
- Access photos and videos on the device, even if there is a password on the target device
- Block apps installed on the target device
- Monitor WhatsApp, Skype, Viber, Tinder, Instagram, Facebook Messenger, KIK, LINE and iMessage
The app uploads everything and alerts you for watch-listed activities. In fact, it serves very well to track employees and to track family members and kids too. The design of this app is special and makes sure that it remains undetectable so that the target doesn’t suspect anything. The app is compatible with various versions of Android and iOS devices. You can visit their website for more information. Their customer service is ever ready to answer any queries.
#2: Family Tracker: Locate Phones – Second Best with Tracking Tools
This application is strictly for family tracking but you can also use it to track your spouse. However, beware that it may not be good if you want to be discrete because the target may suspect something is wrong when the battery drains too quickly. Besides, the target will receive a notification that you are tracking him or her. Compared to Xnspy this app has a different set of features, which makes it a bit limited and the second best mobile spy on our list. Here’s what it can do:
- Track location of the target device
- Stealth ping to get update of locations
- Track phones using the web, this helps track a stolen or lost phone
- Track contacts using custom photos
- It allows geo-fencing as well
- Shows history of all locations visited
Ideally, this app works very well for keeping track of everyone in the family. While you may be away at work, you can know where every family member is at any time. You can rescue them or find their mobile device if they forget it somewhere. However, you cannot listen to their calls, read conversations on internet messengers, and find proof if your spouse is cheating on you as you can with Xnspy. Sometimes, not knowing if loved ones are safe, can cause mental stress.
#3: Ear Spy Pro – Third Best for Only Hearing
This is a great app if you want to eavesdrop on your spouse. Why it is the third best mobile spy on our list is because unlike Xnspy, it doesn’t offer more than just one feature – which is high-powered listening. Therefore, there isn’t much to say about it. However, it serves as the ultimate hearing tool by making things it captures, more audible for you. You have to wear a headphone to hear what the target is saying when it picks sounds from as far as the next room. There’s no need to install the app on the target device. Just install it on your smartphone (Android or iOS) and connect your Bluetooth headphones. Therefore, if you suspect your spouse of cheating or if you are too curious about whom he or she talks to and what about, then this app is worth trying.
To wrap it up, you can use these apps depending on what your preference or needs are. If you want something with comprehensive and many features, then #1 is right for you. If you want to focus on tracking your spouse, then you can use #2, and use #3 if you mostly want to listen to their discussions without being in the same room with them.