Bring In-Car Controls to Your Wrist With Bentley’s Apple Watch App
If you’re one of those few lucky people who own an Apple Watch and a Bentley Bentayga SUV, then a new convenience is coming your way – Bentley’s Apple Watch App.
Because, in an age where keyless entry is in fashion and apps to start your car remotely are also available on affordable cars, how can the British luxury car brand, Bentley lag behind.
Download Bentley’s Apple Watch App to Control Several SUV Features
By clicking on the Bentley app on your Apple Watch, you can
- Remotely control your Bentayga’s onboard climate and entertainment systems
- Adjust the heating and ventilation of your seats
- Monitor real-time information such as distance traveled, vehicle speed, and outside temperature.
- Turn on the car’s seat massagers (perhaps the coolest feature of all)
Rear-Seat Passengers Will Also Have Some Control With This App
The app connects over Bluetooth to the Bentayga’s systems and grants access to the HVAC settings, along with other functions. In this way, it gives rear-seat passengers the same control as those in the front.
And if by chance, you forgot your Apple Watch at home, then you can dip into all these features from the detachable mini-tablet in the rear headrests.
Other Examples of Innovation
Bentley isn’t the only car brand that embraced wearable tech devices.
- Ford’s smartwatch app also lets you find and unlock your car from your wrist.
- Tesla users can also summon their electric cars using their wearable.
You dropped the requisite 6 figures on the Bentayga and 5 figures on that gold Apple Watch Edition (well, it’ll work on all Watch products, but why look like a commoner?), so now download the Bentayga app and live your like King-size (literally).